Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Close To My Heart is launching a new business in July 2013!

Today seems appropriate to start my blog posts since I created this blog almost a year ago and have been waiting for the 'right time' to actually share it!  The past months have brought a lot of change with my business and on the 1st of July I helped launch Close To My Heart for Australasia.  The Positive Dose is my way to give back and prompt others to consider sharing a good idea or message with another person during their normal day.  I have just been introduced to so many lovely CTMH Consultants at their Convention at Disney World in Orlando, Florida.  I've experienced their lovely culture where they graciously shared positive thoughts, ideas, handmade cards and projects and am overwhelmed with feelings of gratitude.  It is a wonderful world and a perfect time to be a part of something good!  I hope you stop by, come back for inspiration or motivation or share a dose of positive with us.  I'll be sharing some of my handmade stamped cards on the page for you to copy and share with others when you are prompted to give someone a virtual High-5.  My idea was always to have a way someone could copy and paste a lovely quote, thank you, congratulations or share how proud they are as a parent or child.  I think I've figured out how to share the CTMH message even further now!  I'm new to blogging and new to Twitter.  I could make mistakes!  Let me know what you think and I look forward to hearing from you!

Have an outstanding day!

No comments:

Post a Comment